Scrappy String Corduroy Baby Quilt

Scrappy String Corduroy Baby Quilt
My Corduroy Baby Quilt

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

More from Market!

It is such fun to see so many Quilters, designers, bloggers, and teachers (so many people do all 4 things!) in real person at market. I spotted Kaffe Fassett surprising one of Kathy Doughty’s friends with a piece of fabric she apparently coveted. So sweet!

We saw a beautiful, vibrant quilt at one booth and were directed to the maker’s booth.....It was by Bill Kerr and Weeks Ringle! Their company, Modern Quilt Studio has gorgeous fabrics (check out their warp + weft yarn dye fabrics) which were showcased by these quilts. Their website modernquiltstudio.com offers much better photos of the fabric than what I have here.


Market ended Monday and the festival will start on Thursday.
I have more pictures from Market and will try to get those loaded before festival starts. I have had trouble posting these using my iPad. If anyone has any hints,let me know!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally--I couldn't answer your comment for some reason in my gmail...I used my Accuquilt Go! Baby cutter to cut the side triangles and just rotary cut the rectangles to make my Geese--very old fashioned I know using the flip corner method...I so am enjoying working on these...I have considered myself triangle challenged from day one so this was very exciting to have made....
    Thanks for dropping in...I will be following you on bloglovin....
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete